If you want to help your child with ADHD, then this video is for you.
We’ve pulled together over a panel of 5 of the most successful names in the field of ADHD to share their best tips, strategies, and resources for helping your child with ADHD thrive throughout their lives.
- online resources for caregivers of kids who learn differently) will moderate our panel of experts with questions from the ADHD Summit and ADHD in general.Here's our stellar lineup:
- our expert on Parenting and Executive Functions Dr. George McCloskey
- our expert Academics, Accommodations, and Homework Dr. Susan Baum
- our expert on Relationships with Family, Marriage, Siblings, and Your School Melissa Orlov
- our expert on The Tougher Side of ADHD, Fears, and How to Cope With Them Dr. Alan Graham
- and our expert on Medications, Alternative Treatments, and the ADHD Brain Dr. William Dodson
WANT MORE CONTENT LIKE THIS? GET AN ADHD SUMMIT PLAN:
*** CHANGE THE WORLD FOR KIDS WITH ADHD ***
Support us on Patreon! Get exclusive perks!VISIT: https://www.patreon.com/smartcourse
*** DOWNLOAD OUR EXPERT-CURATED LIST OF RESOURCES***
Sign-up for the ADHD Summit and we'll send you our expert-curated list of ADHD resources including:
- General ADHD resources that every caregiver should have
- and ADHD resources specific to school accommodations and education services
*** LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SUMMIT & COURSE ON HELPING PARENTS OF KIDS WITH ADHD ***
This short preview cannot possibly address all concerns about the topics covered in our summit & course on parenting, educating, and treating children with ADHD.For more information about Smart Course's best content visit:
***JOIN OUR EXPERT-LED EDUCATION & SUPPORT GROUP FOR PARENTS OF KIDS WITH ADHD***
If you have questions, please request to join our Facebook Group Community: http://bit.ly/sc-adhd-group
***REACH OUT TO US ON SOCIALS***
or email: email@example.com
We will respond promptly.
For more information about Smart Course in general, please visit: https://smartcourse.io