How to Cope with Your Child's ADHD at Home During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic - Introduction
Sign up for the ADHD in Middle School Summit [Free for a limited time]: https://www.smartcourse.io/aims
In this video, we will cover tools and strategies about how to cope with ADHD during this coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic for you and your family. It will include important coping strategies for families with ADHD to make this coronavirus crisis easier for you and your family.
We cover and share resources, tools, and strategies that are recommended by leading experts in the ADHD field and that have been used by thousands of families to help aid both parents and kids living with ADHD.
This video series covers the biggest hotspots you will face with your child during this time.
- Implementing general protection guidelines against COVID-19
- a guide to better parenting
- how to cope better as a family and as an individual to make life better while stuck at home
- how to motivate your child to do their homework well and efficiently
- organization around your household and for your child
- how to discipline effectively, especially during the notoriously difficult transitional periods of morning, bedtime, homework, and technology
This video series covers the most common topics for how to cope with your child’s ADHD at home during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic including:
*** DOWNLOAD OUR EXPERT-CURATED LIST OF RESOURCES***
Sign-up for the ADHD in Middle School Summit and we'll send you our expert-curated list of ADHD resources including:
- Additude Magazine's 10 Coping Strategies with Pandemic Anxiety
- General ADHD resources that every caregiver should have
- and ADHD resources specific to school accommodations and education services
*** LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SUMMIT & COURSE ON HELPING PARENTS OF KIDS WITH ADHD ***
This short preview cannot possibly address all concerns about the topics covered in our summit & course on parenting and educating your child with ADHD through the middle school years.
For more information about Smart Course's Online Courses and the ADHD in Middle School Summit, made for parents to help their kids with ADHD thrive through the middle school years, visit:
***JOIN OUR EXPERT-LED EDUCATION & SUPPORT GROUP FOR PARENTS OF KIDS WITH ADHD***
If you have questions, please join our Facebook Group Community: http://bit.ly/sc-adhd-group
***REACH OUT TO US ON SOCIALS***
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/Smart-youtube
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smartcourse.io/
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/smartcourse/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2012...
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adrienharrison1
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond promptly.
For more information about Smart Course in general, please visit: https://smartcourse.io