Sign up for the ADHD in Middle School Summit [Free for a limited time]: https://www.smartcourse.io/aims
In this video, we will cover some ADHD tips for summer. We will discuss the ADHD world during the summer break and preparing strategies on how to maintain a summer routine even without an ADHD summer camp. It will include important ADHD relief for parentings and coping strategies for families with ADHD to make summer vacation easier for you and your family.
We cover and share resources, tools, and strategies that are recommended by leading experts in the ADHD field and that have been used by thousands of families to help aid both parents and kids living with ADHD.
This video series covers the biggest hotspots you will face with your child during the summer, and how to cope with your child’s ADHD during summer break including:
- How to have a Successful Summer
- No Summer Camp, No Problem
- Avoiding the Summer Slide
- Implementing a summer schedule for you and your child
- a guide to better parenting, parenting tips, and an adhd parenting coach
- how to cope better as a family and as an individual to make life better during summer
- allowing your child to participate in activities that make them feel competent or happy
- organization and preparing your child before new activities
- how to discipline effectively, especially during the notoriously difficult transitional periods of morning, bedtime, summer activities, and technology
This video is specifically about coping better with ADHD during the summer so that parents and kids with ADHD can learn about:
- ADHD parenting plan
- ADHD summer programs
- ADHD parenting resources
- ADHD tips for summer
- How to summer with ADHD
- and other ADHD strategies for ADHD parenting.
That way parents and other caregivers can get ADHD parenting training, ADHD parenting support, and ADHD parenting advice. Especially, ADHD child parenting guides, ADHD parenting skills, and ADHD parenting skills training.
*** DOWNLOAD OUR EXPERT-CURATED LIST OF RESOURCES***
Sign-up for the ADHD in Middle School Summit and we'll send you our expert-curated list of ADHD resources including:
- Additude Magazine's 10 Coping Strategies with Pandemic Anxiety
- General ADHD resources that every caregiver should have
- and ADHD resources specific to school accommodations and education services
*** LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SUMMIT & COURSE ON HELPING PARENTS OF KIDS WITH ADHD ***
This short preview cannot possibly address all concerns about the topics covered in our summit & course on parenting and educating your child with ADHD through the middle school years.
For more information about Smart Course's Online Courses and the ADHD in Middle School Summit, made for parents to help their kids with ADHD thrive through the middle school years, visit:
***JOIN OUR EXPERT-LED EDUCATION & SUPPORT GROUP FOR PARENTS OF KIDS WITH ADHD***
If you have questions, please join our Facebook Group Community: http://bit.ly/sc-adhd-group
***REACH OUT TO US ON SOCIALS***
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/Smart-youtube
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smartcourse.io/
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/smartcourse/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2012...
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adrienharrison1
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond promptly.
For more information about Smart Course in general, please visit: https://smartcourse.io