Here’s What You Get By Upgrading Right Now:
Lifetime access to 40+ ADHD expert masterclass videos and 6 in-depth walkthrough lessons ($4,400 Value)
70+ hours of masterclasses and walkthroughs in audio (MP3) format ($1,097 Value)
40+ Session Notes, Handouts, and Action Guides ($597 Value)
Exclusive Lifetime Access to the AIMS Online Course Community with Your Peers and Instructors AND 1 Month of Access to Smart Course's ADHD Expert Community ($597 Value)
Additional exclusive bonus resources like discounted premium courses, training, VIP Q&As, coaching program, and much more ($2,500+ Value)
Special deals and discounts from our partners and more ($500+ Value)
6 WORLD-CLASS ADHD EXPERT INSTRUCTORS AND 40+ ADHD EXPERT SPEAKERS WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARS
Get Lifetime Access To All Instructor Walk-through Lessons, World-Class Masterclass Sessions, Plus $9,691 in Exclusive Limited-Time Bonuses.
DON'T MISS OUT!
6 Instructors & 40+ Speakers
The ADHD in Middle School Online Course Is By Far The #1 Most Comprehensive Walkthrough Guide To Teach You How To Help Your Kids Thrive Through the Middle School Years
Throughout my journey exploring online resources for ADHD, I’ve been honored to learn from some of the best in the world. Just as they have had an incredible impact on the way I do things, they will change the way you think and act too.
These world-class experts on ADHD have the best tips, tools, and strategies to help you and your child through Middle School.
Each of these speakers normally charge consulting rates from [$300-$1000] an hour! We say this not to impress you, but to show you the value of what they will share with you.
And they are ready to help you move forward on your journey through the middle school years. If you are a parent, teacher, or other caregiver of a child with ADHD, then you need to be able to understand that child, help them when things get tough, and guide them enough for them to stand on their own.
Let our expert instructors walk you through the challenges of the middle school years step-by-step, and let our over 40 expert speakers lend a helping hand along the way. They will give you the blueprint and tools you need to finally start having a better relationship with ADHD and your family, so that your child can thrive both in school and at home.
6 Instructors & 40+ Speakers
You save over 85% Off the full value price of $9,691
What If I Can’t Make It To All Expert Masterclass Sessions At Once?
We're all busy. I totally get that!
Successful implementation of these strategies will need some time and effort if you want to achieve great results.
And going through everything at once is probably not the most feasible for most.
But with the All Access Pass to the ADHD in Middle School Summit, it's like having the best ADHD experts guiding you every step of the way as you're going through the transition to middle school, wherever you're starting right now.
You can watch and study these powerful and actionable world-class expert masterclass sessions more in-depth, at anytime, from anywhere!
So if you're really serious about learning all you can about ADHD so that you can help your child through middle school, and want to take it to the next level...
If you want to save time and effort on experimentation and do WHAT WORKS for your child TODAY...
If you want access to $1,000's in exclusive limited time bonuses and special deals (more about that later on this page)...
Then the ADHD in Middle School Online Course is for you.
It's a complete no-brainer for most of our tens of thousands of attendees to upgrade to the All Access Pass so they can get lifetime access to these game changing strategies and exclusive bonuses.
When You Upgrade To the ADHD in Middle School All Access Pass During This Special Limited Time Period, You’ll Get:
6 IN-DEPTH WALKTHROUGH LESSONS
You will get lifetime access to 6 in-depth expert video lessons (14+ hours) with world-class ADHD experts, including:
- Ms. Melissa Orlov (founder of ADHDmarriage.com, award-winning author, and leader on how ADHD affects relationships.) She teaches couples, therapists, counselors and coaches about how ADHD impacts relationships and offers private counseling to couples who wish to improve their ADHD-impacted relationships. She will be teaching you how to maintain strong family relationships while coping with ADHD through the middle school years.
- Dr. Concetta DeCaria (legendary clinical neuropsychologist with a specialization in children and adolescents who's provided academic and cognitive remediation, psychotherapeutic support, and evaluation services to hundreds of individuals with difficulties in learning, attention and regulation, behavior, social, and emotional functioning since 1997.) She will explain everything there is to know about diagnosing ADHD as well as any other comorbid conditions, how they come into play, and how the results of these tests help students get the support and accommodations they need.
- Dr. Sharon Saline (Clinical psychologist and award-winning author specialized in working with kids, young adults, and families living with ADHD, learning disabilities, and mental health issues) She will be teaching the fundamentals of executive functions, how ADHD interacts with anxiety, and why all of this is important for Middle Schoolers with ADHD.
- Dr. Sarah Allen (certified brain injury specialist, the executive director of neuropsychology at Brain Behavior Bridge, and an adjunct faculty member at Drexel University. She is also a consulting Neuropsychologist for Weisman Children's Hospital and consults for districts all over the state of New Jersey regarding brain-based program designs for public and private schools. She conducts research, teaching, and clinical neuropsychological assessments with a focus on neuro-educational programming for children in school.) She will help you gain a better understanding of the ADHD brain and how your child's unique ADHD profile will help inform which accommodations they should get in place.
- Dr. Sarah Wheeler (special education teacher, counselor, and school psychologist for over a decade. She specializes in helping children who are struggling to learn, socialize, or navigate their emotional world, especially children with learning disabilities, ADHD, and autism.) She will teach you everything you need to know about school accommodations and the role of a school psychologist when it comes to helping your child with ADHD.
- Mr. Daniel Kramarsky (teacher, administrator, and parent with ADHD as well as a career in education of over 30 years. He has taught teachers at Columbia University Teachers College and presented his work internationally at conferences on ethics and philosophy of education. He and his daughter, now a student at a top-notch university, both have ADHD.) As your lead instructor and an insider with expertise on what happens in schools and families impacted by ADHD, he will be teaching you the most important things you need to know about ADHD during the middle school years and how to handle the toughest challenges you will face.
40+ VIDEO MASTERCLASS SESSIONS
You will get lifetime access to 40+ in-depth expert video sessions (50+ hours) with world-class ADHD experts, including:
- Dr. Edward (Ned) Hallowell (world-renowned speaker and New York Times best-selling author of over 20 books on ADHD)
- Dr. Peg Dawson (prolific best-selling author and leading authority in the field of ADHD)
- Dr. Ross Greene (Author of the well-known books The Explosive Child and Lost at School, and the originator of Collaborative & Proactive Solutions model. Founder of nonprofit organization Lives in the Balance.)
- Dr. George McCloskey (Author of the well-known books The Explosive Child and Lost at School, and the originator of Collaborative & Proactive Solutions model. Founder of nonprofit organization Lives in the Balance.)
- Dr. William (Bill) Dodson (Currently a consultant, speaker, and writer on adult ADHD medicine. He has written more than 100 articles and 10 Webinars for ADDitude, CHADD, and the NADDA over the years and is on ADDitude’s Board of Scientific Advisers and is a Board-Certified
- Dr. Roberto Olivardia (Clinical Psychologist and Lecturer in Psychology at Harvard Medical School, specializes in the treatment of ADHD, OCD, and BDD. An internationally recognized expert in eating disorders and body image problems in boys and men.)
and 36 other world-class leaders and experts in the field of ADHD. Watch each masterclass from the comfort of your own home and implement the step-by-step strategies and blueprints for helping your middle-school-aged child with ADHD at your own pace.
AUDIO DOWNLOADS OF ALL 6 IN-DEPTH WALKTHROUGH LESSONS & 40+ MASTERCLASS SESSIONS
Want to learn on the go? We took each of the 6 in-depth walkthrough lessons and 40+ expert video sessions, and turned them into audio versions in downloadable MP3 format for your convenience (39+ hours of actionable training), so you can download them on your phone, iPod, iPad or computer and listen to them whenever you want – on your commute, in the car, at the gym, on the go — anytime, anywhere. With this resource, you’ve got no excuses to miss out on valuable content.
SESSION NOTES, HANDOUTS, & ACTION GUIDES
Want to get to the KEY STEPS & STRATEGIES without watching 70+ hours of expert sessions? Or to use it as a complement as you're watching the sessions?
Are you worried that you won't be able to keep track of your progress and get things done?
No problem. With 20+ pages of Session Notes, Handouts, & Action Guides, summarizing the most important tips, strategies, and actions for you to take including resources and links from our world-class expert sessions, you'll be implementing the content in no time. There's literally a REVOLUTIONARY strategy on EVERY PAGE.
MEMBERS-ONLY VIP Q&A WITH ADRIEN HARRISON, ACCESS TO SMART COURSE'S ADHD EXPERT COMMUNITY, AND ACCESS TO THE ADHD IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLINE COURSE COMMUNITY
1. A post-event Q&A together with your host, Adrien Harrison. Ask any questions you have about the expert sessions or ADHD in Middle School. The session will highlight the key focus points from each expert session with actionable tips on how you can implement them.
2. Access to two of our exclusive groups with ADHD experts and your peers so you can ask questions about the different lessons, clarify your thinking, and get support from myself, our other course instructors, and your fellow students who are going through the same material as you!
ADHD IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLINE COURSE DEALS, EXCLUSIVE BONUS RESOURCES, DISCOUNTED PREMIUM COURSES, TRAINING, VIP Q&As, COACHING PROGRAM, AND MUCH MORE
You know you need to help your kids through middle school… but do you have the RIGHT tools and resources to get started?
I partnered up with some of my favorite companies and speakers, and they decided to offer people who upgrade to the ADHD in Middle School Summit Online Course, special deals & discounts you can’t find anywhere else.
PLUS you'll have the chance to get early-access to our own exclusive deals, and join our coaching program if you're looking for direct video call support from our instructors who will host their own LIVE Q&A sessions to answer any questions you have about the course!
Here’s a list of some of the tools and services that are included:
Cindy Goldrich's Calm & Connected Workshop
An ADHD Marriage workshop with Melissa Orlov
A parenting workshop with Andrea Elrom
A live Q&A with Dr. Sharon Saline
Access to our coaching program with direct access to instructors
Smart Course (10% off your first course)
Access to exclusive deals from our sponsors
TOTAL VALUE = $9,691
You save over 85% Off the full value price when you purchase today!
Get Access To Over 40+ World-Class Expert Masterclass Sessions Plus $9,691 In
The World-Class Experts You’ll Soon Be Learning From With The ADHD in Middle School All Access Pass
40+ Expert Masterclass Presentations
Parenting & Executive Functions
Dr. Sam Goldstein
Understanding and Nurturing the Forces that Shape the Life Outcome for Youth with ADHD
Dr. Peg Dawson
The 12 Most-Common Executive Function Deficits & How to Turn Them Into Executive Skills
Dr. George McCloskey
Helping adolescents with
ADHD learn how to improve
Dr. Ross Greene
Collaborative & Proactive Solutions: Teaching the Skills on the Better Side of Human Nature
Dr. J. Russell Ramsay
A cognitive behavioral informed approach to help middle schoolers with ADHD
Dr. Sharon Saline
The 5 Cs of ADHD Parenting & How to Deal with Anxiety During the Middle School Years
Elaine Taylor-Klaus & Diane Dempster
The Top 5 Lessons for Parenting Through the Middle School Years & How to Handle the 4 Transitional "Hot-Spots" Every Parent Goes Through
Is Your Working Memory Working? How working memory affects organization and procrastination and what you can do about it.
Middle School, Accommodations, and Homework
Dr. Manju Banerjee &
Dr. Adam Lalor
Online Learning for Students who Learn Differently: What Do We Currently Know and How Can We Become Better?
Dr. George DuPaul
Understanding and Promoting the Transition to Middle School for Students with ADHD
High School - How to go from I’m not ready to Let’s do this!
Managing Homework, Parent Edition: Tips, Tools, and Strategies for Helping Kids©
Dr. Claudia Rinaldi
Navigating and Advocating for Effective Special Education Services: A Primer for Parents Partnering with Schools
Dr. Steven Evans
How to Help Adolescents with ADHD Succeed in Middle and High School
It's 9:00PM: Don't You Have Homework To Do? | How to Make Homework Fun & Personalized for Your Child
Dr. Sarah Wheeler
How to Get an IEP or 504 Plan for Your Child & How Your School Psychologist Can Help
Relationships: Family, Marriage, Siblings, and with the School
'Just Right': Creating a Relationship That Meets the Needs of Both ADHD and Non-ADHD Partners
Dr. Christopher Willard
Growing Up Mindful: Mindfulness and ADHD
Dr. Anna Vagin
Play2Practice: Gaming for Social Learning
ADHD and Motivation in Teens: A Love/Hate Relationship
Mr. Daniel Kramarsky
The Top 10 Biggest Fears for Parents of Kids with ADHD and How to Deal With Them
The Highly Sensitive Person: What To Do With Rejection Sensitivity Dysphoria
Managing Emotional Dysregulation and Impulsivity in Middle Schoolers with ADHD
The Tougher Side of ADHD and How to Cope With It
Dr. Jerome J. Schultz
Middle School, ADHD and Stress. What to Know & What to Do.
Dr. Roberto Olivardia
Identifying, Understanding, and Supporting Middle Schoolers with ADHD and Depression
Dr. Ellen B. Littman
Understanding Girls with ADHD
Carol Stock Kranowitz
Helping Kids with ADHD and Sensory Challenges Get “In Sync”
Dr. Alan Graham
How to Build Resilience for Middle Schoolers with ADHD
How to Parent Especially Difficult, Oppositional, or Defiant Kids with ADHD
Why Will No One Play With Me? Teaching Parents to Become Their Child's Social Skills Coach
College or Career Readiness? Why Your Child with ADHD Should Focus on the Building the Skills That Matter
Medications, Alternative Treatments, and the ADHD Brain
Dr. Edward (Ned) Hallowell
VAST: A New Positive Outlook on ADHD & How It Will Help Your Child with ADHD
Dr. William (Bill) Dodson
Getting an ADHD Diagnosis: Why Your Child Needs One & How to Get It
Dr. Stephen Hinshaw
ADHD: Causal Factors, Mechanisms, Sex Differences, and Treatment Implications
Dr. Concetta M. DeCaria
Getting an ADHD Diagnosis: Why Your Child Needs One & How to Get It
ADHD Medication and Middle School
Dr. Sarah Cheyette
How to Give Your Kids a Positive Perception of Their ADHD and Have Them Want to Help Themselves
Dr. Sarah Allen
Your Child's ADHD Brain: How it Works, What it Means for School Accommodations & Making Your Child More Independent
So Why Should You Make It Your #1 Focus To Help Your Child Through Middle School?
When I finally made this summit on ADHD during the middle school years my #1 focus and priority, I was able to go from someone who barely knew anything about ADHD to someone who could tell you everything, handle anything, and do it all very calmly in a very short time…
And then it helped me go on to live more at ease with myself and my family knowing that I was secure and confident in my ability to help... so it's safe to say that learning to help your child the right way deserves your time, effort and complete focus.
Without access to experts on ADHD, you really can't expect to give your child the best chance to succeed.
But Don’t Take My Word For It…
Here's what three of the world's leading ADHD experts have to say about the importance of the ADHD in Middle School Summit...
MR. DANIEL KRAMARSKY // Teacher & School Administrator with ADHD
Many of the speakers are known to me, personally and professionally, and they are among the very most experienced and innovative people in the field today.
I have extremely high hopes for the upcoming summit on ADHD and middle school. As a parent and middle school administrator, I anticipate receiving a great deal of practical and cutting-edge information to help me improve my parenting and my dealing with students of this age.
Many of the speakers are known to me, personally and professionally, and they are among the very most experienced and innovative people in the field today. It is my honor to share the stage with such a prestigious panel of experts.
DR. CONCETTA DECARIA // Clinical Neuropsychologist
The quality and expertise of the panel of speakers are outstanding.
The quality and expertise of the panel of speakers are outstanding. This summit is a treasure trove of information the is accessible and specifically geared toward parents of middle school aged children with ADHD.
As a neuropsychologist, I am particularly excited about and impressed by the presentation that helps parents understand the link between behavioral and neuropsychological sciences of ADHD, which also provides invaluable information to parents that will guide support.
Altogether — we’re talking about $9,691 in World-Class Expert Walkthrough Lessons, Masterclass Sessions, And Exclusive Limited-Time Bonuses When You Upgrade To The ADHD in Middle School Online Course Today:
The World-Class Instructors You’ll Soon Be Learning From With The ADHD in Middle School Online Course
How To Maintain Strong Family Relationships While Coping With ADHD Through The Middle School Years.
Dr. Sharon Saline
The Fundamentals of Executive Functions, How ADHD Interacts with Anxiety, and Why All of This is Important for Middle Schoolers with ADHD.
Dr.Concetta M. DeCaria
Everything You Need To Know About Diagnosing ADHD and Other Comorbid Conditions, and How the Results of These Tests Help Students Get the Support and Accommodations They Need.
Dr. Sarah Allen
Your Child's ADHD Brain: How it Works, Your Child's Unique ADHD Profile, What it Means for School Accommodations & Making Your Child More Independent
Dr. Sarah Wheeler
What You Need to Know About School Accommodations and The Role of a School Psychologist When It Comes to Helping Your Child with ADHD.
Mr. Daniel Kramarsky
Large-Scale Strategies, Attitudes and Ways of Thinking and Talking About ADHD and Middle School That Will Show You How to Handle the Toughest Challenges You Will Face and Make Life Easier and More Productive For You and Your Family.
Here’s What Some Experts Have To Say About Adrien Harrison
PCC & Co-Founder of ImpactADHD.com
When you add in an excellent interviewer like Adrien Harrison, you have a recipe for a particularly excellent online summit.
When you get the world’s leading thought-leaders on kids, school and ADHD in one place, the results are magnifying. When you target the conversation on Middle Schoolers, the conversations are both practical and socially/emotionally impactful. And when you add in an excellent interviewer like Adrien Harrison, you have a recipe for a particularly excellent online summit. This one’s worth catching, for sure!
I’m so impressed. Well done, Adrien. You have organized a really amazing looking event!
This is a must have resource for parents of children with ADHD either going into middle school or currently in middle school. The middle school years can be especially challenging for students with ADHD, and proactively seeking solutions to support and troubleshoot these transitional years can be transformational for your family. I’m so impressed. Well done, Adrien. You have organized a really amazing looking event!
Educational Consultant & Former School Leader
This Exclusive Material From World Class Experts Is Designed To Deliver You Results
1. Unique & Actionable Material
The unique, strategic and very actionable step-by-step advice will help walk you through the middle school struggles so you can relax knowing your kid is going to be OK - no matter if you're just starting out or have been doing this for a while.
That’s why the All Access Pass is a no-brainer for most of our attendees.
2. Proven, World-Class Expert Mentors!
With the All Access Pass, it’ll be like having 40+ world-class expert mentors in your hand, constantly ready to help you out with their best advice.
Don’t waste precious time and money on trial and error! These experts have already been where you are now and have figured out what works best right now.
3. Reduce Overwhelm
It’s a fact – most parents of kids with ADHD are struggling with overwhelm. There are too many sources of information, and how are you supposed to know who to trust?
You don’t want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars, and time on self-proclaimed gurus without actual real-life experience or results. That’s why I’ve gathered this hand-picked lineup of ADHD experts in one place, sharing clear strategies that work today.
No fluff! Our expert mentors will tell you how you can implement the very same strategies they use with their OWN families to start getting results, quickly!